fredag, januari 28, 2011

Tips: Le Love (igen)

här är två väldigt vackra texter från bloggen Le Love som jag tycker så innerligt bra om. Dessa texter är utdrag från längre texter. Den första är skriven till en kärlek. För mig passar denna text istället ypperligt till en annan relation i mitt liv just nu, just idag. Den andra tilltalar mig bara..


'You're sorry? Well that's wonderful, but I don't want apologies. I want a change in behavior, a change in character, and I'm not going to ask that of you because I know you too well. This is who you are, this is how you are, and I'm not supposed to try and change that. I'm accepting you as You, and moving on'
'I try so hard not to give up on love. I used to have hope that one day it would be my turn again. But every time I am presented with the possibility of love I freeze, and completely screw it up. I push it away before it gets too intense, I convince myself that I'm only going to get hurt and what's the point? I wont end up marrying this person, or probably even dating them for that long so why risk hurting myself'

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar